Why Essential Oils?
I first started to research essential oils while pregnant and looking for 100% natural skin care products. I wanted an alternative to the impossible to pronounce ingredients in my current products. I found a lot of DIY skin care options using essential oils. After looking into several essential oil companies I found Young Living to be the highest quality and got started with the Premium Starter Kit. Using essential oils I’ve been able to replace many common, chemical laden products in my house with non-toxic alternatives; from skin care to cleaning supplies. Within the first few months of getting my Premium Starter Kit (definitely the best value! more on that later) I had made my own facial moisturizer (4 ingredients!), lip balms, baby balm, foaming hand soap, chest rub, and so much more. In addition to making chemical free body and household products with essential oils, I began to experiment with diffusing, applying to the skin and ingesting various oils to support our overall health and wellness. And now, we use our oils everyday to help keep us all vibrantly healthy!
Why Young Living Essential Oils?
Young Living Essential Oils sets the standard for essential oil purity through their “Seed to Seal” process. From the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle, the process is carefully monitored through rigorous quality controls – ensuring genuine oils of unmatched purity and free from any synthetic chemicals. Young Living also owns their own farms, which are all organic and sustainably managed. Pest control is done through the use of essential oils and weeding is by hand (members are welcome to visit and help weed anytime!). After researching current essential oil options, I feel very comfortable that I am getting the highest possible quality oils through Young Living.
How to Buy Essential Oils
You can get Young Living oils in one of two ways, either Wholesale or Retail. Why would you pay retail though? A wholesale membership includes 24% off retail prices. It is almost like a Costco for essential oils, but there is no annual fee.
Does Young Living have any requirements to be a wholesale member? Yes. To be a wholesale member you start out by purchasing a starter kit, which is a phenomenal value. Then, to maintain your membership each year, you just need to purchase $50 per YEAR – which is very easy to do when you are using your oils to support your body.
Benefits of Wholesale Membership include:
- 24% off retail prices
- No monthly minimum purchase requirements
- No annual renewal fee
- No sales required
- Buy what you want when you need it
- My GIFT to you!
When you purchase the “Premium Starter Kit”, I will send you a FREE book with hundreds of ways to use your essential oils as well as research studies to back up where the uses come from. I’ll include some additional reference materials and welcome goodies as well! I offer a lot of support to my group so join it today!
You have the option of choosing among several enrollment kits when you become a wholesale member. By far the best value is the Premium Starter Kit. The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300. As a Wholesale Member you get this for almost 50% off! The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- 10 ‘everyday’ oils – 10 of the most popular essential oils from Young Living, (all 5 ml bottles) Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, R.C., DiGize and Copaiba.
- An essential oil diffuser (you will use this everyday!)
- Essential oils user’s guide
- Bonus Oil – Stress Away essential oil blend (5-ml bottle)
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets: two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (perfect for travel)
- Mini sample bottles – share with friends!
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (energy support supplement)
I’m ready…Sign me up!
1. Click over to the Sign-Up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1962047 for sponsor and 1962047 for enroller.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Create your password and pin
6. Choose your starter kit. (Premium Starter kit offers the MOST product and BEST savings)
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER). You are NOT required to enroll in this program. This is a rewards program to earn points back to pay for your oils. At this point, you can enroll now or select to set it up later.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions and CONFIRM YOUR ORDER (important last step!)
That’s all there is to it! Welcome to the happy and healthy world of essential oils!