Want to learn more? Attend one of our classes! All informational classes are FREE!
Use the sign-up links to reserve your seat for the class that best fits your schedule. A complete listing of classes can also be found at chicagooils.eventbrite.com
Thursday, November 21st at 7pm, (Arlington Heights Library, conference room H)
- We’re going to cover all the basics on easy ways for busy families to stay healthy all winter long
- There will be DIY demonstrations and giveaways too!
- Class is free, seating is limited – grab yours HERE
Monday, December 9th at 7pm, (Mount Prospect, Station 34 restaurant)
- Join us to make a gorgeous gift set of 5 handcrafted, essential oil infused goodies
- Ticket includes supplies and instruction to make 5 gift items, gift wrapping station, light apps, and lots of merriment
- Very limited space for this workshop – grab your spot HERE