First, let me just tell you – these are the BOMB! (so punny.)
Seriously though, I’ve been experimenting with a ketogenic diet and these Orange Cheesecake Fat Bombs are the perfect little treat when I want something a little sweet and snack-y.
The cream cheese gives them that cheesecake tang, the stevia and vanilla extract add a hint of sweetness while keeping carbs low, and the Orange essential oil provides ALL the flavor!
BONUS – Orange essential oil is PACKED with the constituent D-Limonene, which does fabulous things for your body, google it.
Orange Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams grass fed butter
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 10-20 drops Young Living Orange Vitality essential oil
(NOTE: You MUST use a high quality essential oil if you are going to ingest it. Young Living vitality oils are labeled for ingesting. I have been to multiple Young Living farms and seen their practices and trust ingesting their oils. DO NOT ingest something you bought at Wal-mart.)
- Combine butter and cream cheese with a hand mixer (easier if you let them come to room temp first)
- Add coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and Orange essential oil – mix
- Pipe or drop into silicone molds. I like these disposable bags to pipe the mixture into these silicone molds
- Pop the molds in the freezer for 4 hours, and then pop those bombs right in your mouth!
MACROS PER SERVING (1 TBSP): 70 calories, .5g carbs, 8g fat, .5g protein
Enjoy! I love these at the end of the day if I’m not quite at my daily fat intake.