I love making DIY gifts with essential oils for the holidays! Handmade gifts at the holidays are a great way to save money and give thoughtful gifts. That being said, November and December can be busy and stressful and it’s easy for time to get away from us. A great way to save time AND money on holiday gifts is to ‘Split A Kit’!
How To Split A Kit
Buy a Premium Starter Kit (which saves you 50% of off the retail price) and give ONE essential oil to each member of your family or your friends. You can even add a little something to make it extra personal or a few DIY ingredients with recipes to make some of their own bath and body goodies.
- Lavender– give it to your favorite person in need of good sleep and relaxation. Add a sleep mask and a ½ pint mason jar filled with Epsom salts with a note to add 8 drops of their Lavender essential oil to their Epsom salts for relaxation bath salts.
- Peppermint– add a package of gourmet hot cocoa with a note to add a drop of peppermint for the perfect steaming cup of minty hot chocolate.
- Lemon – include a glass water bottle for enjoying essential oil infused water
- Frankincense – perfect for the meditation or yoga enthusiast in your life, include a yoga block or yoga socks.
- Thieves – give to your favorite teacher, perfect for keeping immune system boosted!
- Purification – perfect for the dog lover in your life, include a holiday themed dog collar.
- DiGize – know a foodie? Maybe they over indulge on occasion – give them the gift of good digestion with DiGize. Include some empty veggie capsules for easy consumption.
- Copaiba – gift to your favorite tea drinker. A drop of Copaiba in your tea makes every cup the perfect wellness drink.
- R C – a drop of RC on the throat and chest makes for a comforting end to the day, throw in a pair of fuzzy socks for the ultimate end of day coziness.
- Panaway – for the athlete, the cubicle dweller, or anyone with joints and muscles. Include a mini bottle of your favorite carrier oil, like Almond oil, and a note to combine a few drops of Panaway with a few drops of carrier oil and massage into neck and shoulders.
- StressAway – pop the aromaglide roller fitment from the kit on this bottle and give it to your most stressed out friend, with a note to roll it over wrists and neck.
That’s 11 gifts for only $160, only $14.50 per gift! You can add the extra items, or not, or add different items specific to the recipients – use your imagination!
But wait, what are you going to do with the diffuser? Gift it to someone who needs it, or keep it for yourself, no need to play favorites 😉
I hope that you can see this is a great way to give unique, useful and thoughtful gifts that are truly natural and support your friend and family’s wellness!
You can grab a Premium Starter Kit to split right here: Young Living Premium Starter Kit