1. Homemade Aftershave Balm – no chemicals, just soothing and natural!
My husband loves this aftershave balm for his face and scalp, it leaves them both super soft. And I love the way it smells too! This is a simple recipe that you can whip up in no time: DIY Aftershave Balm
2. Frankincense Natural Homemade Shaving Soap – for the vintage Dad in your life
3. Homemade cologne – non-toxic and smells amazing!
4. Muscle Soothing Roll-on – for the athletic Dad in your life
5. Man Moisturizer – Dads get cracked heels too
This DIY Lotion is thick and perfect for soothing work-worn man hands and dry, cracked feet. Add a few drops of Cedarwood essential oil for a woodsy scent.
Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail, and get a free sign-up gift.