Soothe your freshly shaven skin with this cooling all natural aftershave balm. This aftershave balm has a hint of a woodsy scent, so it is perfect for the guy in your life. That being said, there is something about that outdoorsy scent that I find really appealing, so I have been known to borrow the jar of aftershave I made for my husband and use it myself!
My husband uses this on both his face and scalp to soothe and moisturize post-shave.
All Natural DIY Aftershave Balm
- 20 drops Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil*
- 10 drops Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil*
- 2 drops Peppermint essential oil*
- 15 drops Valor essential oil blend*
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
*I buy therapeutic grade essential oils HERE
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler
- Remove from heat and add essential oils
- Pour into a glass jar
- Apply to freshly shaven skin to soothe and cool
That’s it! Super simple, all natural, no hard to pronounce ingredients – Enjoy!
Learn more about getting started with essential oils HERE