- Ready to order your essential oils? Get started here.
- Want to learn the basics of essential oils? Check out my full list of local and online essential oils classes.
- This may or may not be for you, and you may or may not be satisfied with your current situation — if you are interested in supplementing or replacing your income with a Young Living business please watch this video and then email me to chat.
What Are Essential Oils?
Have you ever smelled fresh lavender and felt relaxed? Or tasted fresh-cut mint on a salad and felt refreshed? Well then, you’ve experienced the therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
Want to learn more about essential oils? You’re in the right place. In fact, you can get started right now if you’re ready to order.
Essential oils have changed my life – and in ways that I never even expected. When I first got started with essential oils, I just wanted to make some natural skin care and household cleaning products. I had no idea that a sniff of this or a rub of that could help to improve my family’s health. Let me explain…
Essential oils are the concentrated aromatic essences of flowers, trees, grasses, and bushes. They contain all the goodness that protects and maintains the plant, and we can use them to help support and protect and maintain our own bodies’ health and wellness.
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Lavender and Peppermint to exotic ones like Frankincense and Copaiba, there’s an incredible range – and they each provide different benefits and uses.
Why I Got Started with Essential Oils
I wanted to make my own skin care products. I was frustrated with the seemingly ‘natural’ skin care products in the store that still had ingredients I could not pronounce. Plus, I wanted to find natural options to clean my home. As I researched DIY lotion recipes, I found that most included some essential oils. So I got an Young Living essential oils starter kit, started experimenting, and I’ve never turned back.
Since then, I’ve used essentials oils to make homemade bath and beauty products like body lotion, aftershave balm and facial moisturizing serum – saving me a lot of money. I’ve also found that essential oils help me to wind down at the end of the day, sleep better, and support my immune system. And they can be used by the WHOLE family. My entire family now uses oils in so many different ways. Even my extended family and friends are using oils now, because once you use them, you love them – and then you start telling everyone about them!
Why Choose Young Living?
One of the most important things I’ve learned about healthy living is that it’s not just knowing what something is – it’s knowing where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. I like to go to the farmers market to buy my family’s food and want to know who grows our food and how. I want to know the same things about where my oils are coming from.
After researching several options, I felt I could trust Young Living with my family’s health. They have been around for over 20 years and are the only essential oil company that owns farms all over the world (including France, Croatia, Oman, Ecuador, and here in the U.S.) and oil distilleries. In fact, Gary Young, the founder of Young Living, built the first essential oil distillery in the U.S.
Young Living maintains their commitment to quality through their Seed to Seal guarantee. They have the highest standards and quality controls through all steps of the process, from planting, to cultivation and harvesting, and distilling on all the farms they own and co-op. And best of all, you can see the process first hand. I got to visit the Young Living farm in Mona, Utah and see the whole distillation process, from harvest to essential oil production. The standards and purity are unmatched, and no other company is inviting people to come and observe how they produce their essential oils. Members are encouraged to visit the farms to experience the Seed to Seal process. Every year they open the doors of their winter harvest on the Idaho farm, and you can help harvest the plant materials and distill your own bottle of essential oil!
Why Can’t I Just Buy Oils on Amazon or the Health Food Store?
The essential oils at the health food store are simply not the same quality as Young Living. Many have been adulterated with chemicals and synthetic compounds. They may contain cheap essential oils produced from crops with pesticides. Check the labels – they typically say not for “internal use” or “do not put directly on the skin”. You can even smell the difference. Peppermint, for instance, shouldn’t smell sweet or like candy – there is nothing sweet about a peppermint plant. It should smell like a fresh-cut herb. When you compare Young Living’s Peppermint with another company – there’s simply no comparison.
And, sadly, Amazon is no better. Young Living does NOT sell oils on Amazon. So if you are buying Young Living oils on Amazon, there is a high possibility that it is imposter oils that have been diluted and relabeled. There is just no way to know what you are getting without going to the source. You can only get Young Living essential oils direct from the company through an independent distributor (like me).
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value!
Quality is important – that’s why I chose Young Living. But you know what? Price is too. And of all the essential oil companies out there, I found that Young Living is HANDS-DOWN the best and most affordable starter kit.
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils as a wholesale member. Why?
It’s the best deal. You’ll get to choose a starter kit at nearly half off retail prices AND you’ll get wholesale membership. Think of it like Costco, but better because there is no membership fee! You’ll get 24% off retail prices for all future purchases. There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
And when you order through me, you’ll get personal support – by phone, email, text and through my members-only Facebook group – and a FREE BONUS GIFT from me.
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is 24% off of the retail prices. Most people start with the Premium Starter Kit. It is our most popular starter kit and is worth at retail over $300 but as a starter kit it is only $160 and includes:
- Diffuser options to pick: DewDrop (FREE and my favorite!), Home (FREE), Rainstone (longest continuous run time at 8hrs – small upgrade) or Aria Diffusers (a seriously beautiful spa experience at home! – upgrade)
- 10 5ml bottles of our exclusive essential oil blends and single oils: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Copaiba, Thieves, PanAway, R.C., Purification, DiGize
- A 2017 Product Guide
- Bonus 5ml bottle of Stress Away
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (you can put this roller ball on any of our 5ml or 15ml bottles and they last forever!)
- 2 packets of Ningxia Red
- 10 Mini dram bottles for samples
- 10 Sample packets of oil (including a sample of Peace & Calming!)
- 10 product usage cards with a place to attach a sample
BONUS Gifts for You!
Anyone who orders a Premium Starter Kit will get these gifts for FREE:
- DIY recipes for every occasion – beauty to winter wellness
- Mini spray bottle to make your own Thieves hand spray or Peppermint breath spray
- Roller ball bottle to make your own perfume roll-on or immune booster roll-on
- DIY lip balm
- Reference materials to help you use your oils
BONUS: If you also enroll in Young Living’s loyalty rewards program, Essential Rewards, at the same time you order your starter kit, then you will also receive a 350-page essential oils reference book ($25 value) for FREE. Not sure how to do this? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll show you how. You must email me to claim this bonus prize.
*These gifts are only eligible for US residents. If you are outside of the US and order the premium kit you will get a $25 Amazon gift card emailed to you.
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
- Getting to the right place – Click over to the order page.
- Select Member (this gets you WHOLESALE pricing and access to the starter kit options)
- Enroller and Sponsor – The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be auto-populated for you. (If for some reason it is not, enter 1962047 in both boxes)
- Select your Starter Kit – Choose your starter kit and pick your diffuser. Diffuser options include the Dew Drop and Home at the base price, or you can upgrade to the Rainstone or Aria diffusers for an additional cost. The Aria is by far the most beautiful of the diffusers, made of wood and glass – all are very functional and do a great job diffusing oils into the air. (My favorite is the Dew Drop!)
- Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program – As a Young Living wholesale member, you also have the option to join our frequent buyer’s club called Essential Rewards. This is the best and most cost effective way to start swapping out conventional, chemical products in your home for safer alternatives. Why? Because Essential Rewards allows you to accumulate reward points (10-25% of order total back in points!) that you can redeem for free products! You also get a cheaper flat rate on shipping when you order via Essential Rewards. I recommend setting up a custom ER order when getting your premium starter kit and adding one 13oz bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner and a bottle of Release or Peace & Calming essential oil blend – two of my favorites!
- Add any additional products to your order – if you chose to not set up ER at this time, I highly recommend that you add on a bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner to your order – it is AMAZING and one of the most popular products from Young Living – no more toxic cleaners!
- Complete the contact information section – The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. One of the benefits of wholesale membership is a referral number you can use to refer others to Young Living and get a thank you check. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail. Young Living will never share this info with anyone, and if you never share Young Living with anyone, they will never do anything with your information.)
- Create your Password and Pin – which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Enter your shipping and payment information, review order, and make sure to click Activate and Checkout.
That’s it! Welcome to the amazingly healthy, addictive world of essential oils!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I become a Young Living Wholesale Member?
Signing up as a wholesale member puts you under no obligation to distribute the oils. It simply means that you get to enjoy the benefits of a discounted wholesale membership and save 24% on everything you order, forever. Young Living does not have any monthly minimum purchase requirements, contracts, or annual fees. It truly is risk free. They stand by their product and let it do the talking.
2. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. Once you order your premium starter kit, you are free to just order more oils as the need arises… or not. That is the best part. You are never required to order anything, ever. However, as a wholesale member you will always pay 24% less than retail on everything you order.
3. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
4. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you start by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit. Just choose a diffuser option, and then you’re set. This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
5. What is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards (ER) is an optional loyalty program. When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points (10-25% on your qualifying order) for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. You can join the ER program later – but believe me, this is great to join from the get-go. Young Living has oils for hormone support like Progessence Plus for women and Shutran for men, supplements like NingXia Red and Master Formula (multivitamins), beauty products (like the ART skin care line), and even toothpaste (trust me, Thieves toothpaste and mouthwash will change your life).
Benefits of Joining with Me
Community – Be part of a like-minded community to share testimonials, participate in giveaways, and build lifelong friendships with others. When you join, you’ll be a part of this members-only community.
Support – You will get amazing support from both me and my essential oils leadership team – including calls, Skype or Facetime, text, email, or in-person. We connect with you how you want to communicate. And we have leaders all over the US and the world to help you no matter where you live.
Education – No matter what your experience is with essential oils, we’re here to help. We have educational calls and video chats, reference materials, a lively online community, videos and much more. Our mission is to help you learn how to use your essential oils for vibrant wellness.
Training – It is completely optional to pursue Young Living as a business, and if it’s something you do decide to do we have all the resources and training you need for a thriving essential oils business. Training includes extensive educational materials, weekly calls and video chats, online leadership communities, leader challenges, giveaways and much more! We can help you to host your own class – everything from printed materials to class scripts. Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in pursing the business right away.
Make sure to contact me once you get started so I can make sure to add you to my member’s only Facebook group and other support resources!